Swiss Start-up Monitor Project
- What is the Swiss Start-up Monitor?
- The Swiss Start-up Monitor consists of the Start-up Directory and the Protected Member Area. The Directory is already online and can be found here, the Protected Member Area will be available in 2012.
- How is it organized?
- The Swiss Start-up Monitor is a joint excellence initiative of three leading institutes of ETH Zurich, University of St. Gallen, and University of Basel.
- How does your scientific approach look like?
- The scientific approach behind our monitoring system is based on best practices in international entrepreneurship research as it encompasses internationally developed measurement items and sophisticated data analysis methods.
- How is the project financed?
- The initiative is financed by leading start-up promotion organizations, and private and public partners. Current supporters include CTI, AVINA Stiftung and Gebert-Rüf Stiftung.
- Can I join the project as research collaborator?
- Sure, but access to anonymized data is only possible for qualified researchers. For more details please contact Dr. Christian Koropp.
- I found my start-up. How can I update my data?
- Make sure to claim your start-up by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I did not find my start-up. How can I add it?
- Send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- A start-up I know is missing. How does it get into the directory?
- Send us an e-mail with their information and logo and we will add them to our directory.
- How can I search for start-ups?
- You can search for start-ups by using the filter menu. It allows you to search by name, canton, industry, founding year, and university affiliation.
- I do not wish to be listed in the directory. How can I remove my data?
- Simply contact us and we will process your inquiry.
Protected Member Area
- When will the protected member area be available?
- The protected member area will be in beta phase at the beginning of 2012. If you want to be part of the beta-testing start-ups send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and data protection
- Who can access the data of my start-up?
- Your basic data on the SSD can be seen by any visitor. Further data in the SSM is visible according to your privacy settings.
- How do you make sure that my data stays private?
- Data in the SSM can only be accessible according to your privacy settings.
- Who has access to data in the SSM?
- Only users that pass an intensive background check can get access to our system.
- What security measures do you use to prevent unauthorized access?
- We are using latest security technology to prevent unauthorized access.
- I am interested in supporting your project. How can I become a sponsor?
- Please take a look at the documents in our sponsor area or contact us directly.
- Who are current project sponsors and financing partners?
- The project is currently supported by our partners CTI, AVINA Stiftung, Gebert-Rüf Stiftung and further private sponsors.